Shopping for Eya

I came back from office last Tuesday and found out that Along and her wife bought Eya a lot of new clothes. She said there was a sale at World of Cartoon at Aman Puri. All the clothes was discounted at 60-70%. My mom asked me to buy Eya some more new clothes although I had purchased 3 pairs at Sogo in the weekend. I agreed and asked Along to drive me there. A lot of the clothes were Pooh and Baby Looney tunes but I end up buying the whole lot, Pooh clothes. I spent around RM120 and mom, another RM50. We got almost 10++pairs of clothes including a denim jumper and a corduroy jumper. It was a worthy buy. Because of this impulse shopping, I think I have to wait for another 2 month before starting buying Eya new clothes.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter