Cheeky Eya

Eya is so clever that she can tell if I'm going out. If she sees me wearing my tudung, she will cry if I do not pick her up. I need to hide from her if I do not want to bring her along. She also seems to like boys a lot. She will smile back if the person who tease her is a boy or a man. If it is a girl, she will just ignore the person. And the best thing is (for now) is boys seems to like her a lot.Last Friday, when I took her to Jusco Metro Prima, we saw this boy came running to our direction. At first we thought, the little boy was chasing her parents or running for a toy, but then we realised that he wanted to see Eya. He stopped the stroller and took a good look at Eya. She was so happy and giggled back at the boy. Even when we went to Tesco, a boy who was carried by his father in front of us, kept waving at Eya. Its not just that one or two time. Everytime we brought her out, there will be boys coming to her. I think she get her father traits, likeable and friendly.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter