Baking our 1st Cake

Me and hubby decided not to go anywhere for this weekend. Just went to Jln Ipoh to service our car for the 33K km service. Later in the evening, me and mom decided to bake a cake. I was playing LIFE with hubby and sis when mom kept asking when I want to make her a bread pudding. (Refer to recipe) I told her I wanted to finish the game before making the pudding. Luckily, there was some cream left and I defrosted the cream. I cut the loaf of bread and melted the butter. Then, poured the cream and walla, its done. After the pudding is done, my mom asked me to bake a cake. I wanted to try baking a butter cake first to test the oven. I forgot to buy the castor sugar at Carrefour yesterday, so I went to Pasar Raya Wasbudi to buy one. I also bought a few other stuffs as my sis want to cook a special recipe that night.The cake turn out allright. It was very delicious but I think something must be wrong as the cake was a bit wet/moist. Our diagnosis were the butter is cold or the container is not big enough. BTW, Adib loves the pudding. He even asked for the recipe (macam nak buat).

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter