Registering Eya...

I received a call from Pn Jamaliah, the ILSAS Nursery supervisor on 16th Feb, 07 at 11.32 a.m. that Eya has been accepted into the nursery. I can start sending her from 1st March, 07. Frankly speaking, I was not prepared for this call. I know that one day, she is going to this nursery but deep inside me, I'm want her to be taken care by someone she and me knows. But in reality, this option is not possible.Its either giving up hubby and me family life or sacrifing my mom's precious time. ( I think she has no problem with this, its just me want her to enjoy her time, going to mosque, religious class etc.)I really miss the time we are living in Nilai, just the both of us and going back every weekend to my mom's house. It felt like 'Balik Kampung, ho,ho,ho, balik kampung' sort of feelings. I miss all the moments we shared together. Its not that we couldn't have that moments at my mom's house but living with mom, sis, bro and a whole lot more restrict our freedom as husband and wife. For me, I think its okay as they are my family but hubby, he need more freedom. Going back to Eya, my mom taught her to sleep in the 'buaian' (cradle) as it is easier to put her to sleep. Now, as she is going to nursery, I afraid that she couldn't sleep on a plain mattress. The nursery don't have the 'buaian' as I think it may be quite dangerous for them to put babies to sleep in them. When I went to register her, the s/visor gave me a list of things to be brought everyday and information about the fees. I need to prepare all these stuffs by next month. Really hopes that Eya can be nice girl at the nursery.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter