Bye Bye Camera

This camera belong to my little brother and was purchased by my mom in 2005. She bought the camera using her pension as our old camera was not a digital camera.I had used this camera during my study in UK and it helped me to capture all my memories during my stay there. After I got back from my study, the camera was passed to my other siblings. I didn't know what happen to the camera after that. Recently, the camera was nowhere to be seen. I said nowhere to be seen as before this, my sister use it a lot to snap peeks of my baby. Then, I was told that the camera is faulty and suddenly, A blamed B and B blamed A. The sad part was the camera was my brother's property and it was destroyed by someone else.My mom was so furious and started scolding everybody in the house. I tried to call the Canon marketing and it was closed on weekends. We all decided that if the repair cost is more than RM600, my sister is going to buy a new one as camera is cheaper nowadays.I just called Canon and I need to send the camera to Saujana Resort. They will check the camera and send me a quotation. If I agree, they will proceed or else, I can take back the camera. Really hopes it will be Rm100 or less. (in my dreams)

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter