What Shopping for Eya means??

Every time I got my salary, the only thing I can think about is to get Eya some new clothes. The first time I started shopping for baby's clothes, I was so shocked to find out that their clothes is more expensive than ours, the adults. Even a simple t-shirt can cost from RM15 and it can be until RM50. I wondered why is the price so damn expensive as the material is less than ours. Now, Eya is 4 months old at the weight of almost 7 kg. She now wears 2-3 years old cloth. Almost 3/4 of her baby clothes has already been stored in a box. Even, the 2-3 years old cloth is just nice with her in sense of how the cloth fits her body. Some of the clothes are quite long for her but it fit her nicely as she has the same big, round tummy as her ayah.Also, now I can take her shopping without any screaming . Last weekend, I took her to Sogo to buy some skirt/dress for her. The shopping only last for about an hour. I did my shopping quite fast nowadays as I don't want to risk her screaming at the middle of the mall. I managed to buy 3 skirts+shirts for her.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter