Shopaholic is back...

Yesterday, I went to a website recommended by Richard, the Mix.fm dj, www.thebabyloft.com. He reviewed a parenting book, titled Asian Parenting Story. I read some excerpts from the book and it seem the book has a very good content and its not that expensive compared to all those imported books.I searched for the book at MPH and tried to buy it online. Suddenly, I saw the MPH Top 5 and the book at no. 5 is Shopaholic and Baby, the book I waited for. I added the book to my shopping cart and intended to checkout. The total was around RM115 including the shipping cost. I calculated the amount again and found out that if I bought the book at store, I could get it cheaper and faster. The delivery time is 1-2 weeks. I decided to buy it at MPH, The Curve.I went there and asked the Service Counter about the book as I couldn't see the book on display. The sales rep checked it for me and told me that the book had not arrived yet. He then went inside the store to check for the book. Suddenly, he came out and said "Kak, buku tu baru je sampai. Akak nak tunggu ke?" (The book has just arrived. Do you want to wait?) I said that I would wait for the book, just take your time. He went into the store again and came out with a big box along with some price tags. He said to me that a lot of customers had asked for the book and I was the first customer to bought it. Straight out from the box, okay. What a privilege.I also tried to find the Asian Parenting Story but the book was not in store. I paid for the book and surprise, the book has been discounted for 15%. It was because of some MyKad promotion, which lasts until 28 February.Now, I have the complete Shopaholic series. FYI, I had started reading the book but until this entry is written, I only able to read it until page 21.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter