Yay...yay...new oven in town

My mom just bought a new built-in oven. Before we have this new oven, my mom use the old-style oven, the one that use gas. If we use the old one, the whole house will turn into oven as well. This new oven is so great. It has a cooling fan inside it, so even if we put on a high temperature, the house will still be cool and even the chef will not feel the heat from the oven.I was the first one to officially used the oven. I made the bread pudding (refer to my recipe) and luckily, it was a success. I could not find the exact single cream like I used before in UK. We went to pay for the oven at Plaza Damas and there was this supermarket. I thought they must sell some imported stuff as Hartamas was the rich people places. I found this one cream, President brand that can be use for thickening as well as in cooking. It was so expensive, RM15.90 for a litre. I did not want to risk the pudding by using milk as the taste might be quite different (weird). It took almost an hour++ for the pudding to be cooked. I think it must be because of the first use. The oven was slow to become hot. Anyway, my pudding was great. Everybody, even my Along ate the pudding and all of them said it was nice.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter