The Truth is Revealed

It seems that the human had spread her poisonous venom (words) to a new helpless victims. I knew that this will happen eventually. Luckily, a good elf has told me about it, else I would be kept in the dark, live my life happily without knowing I'm going to be bitten by this snakes who disguise itself as a human being. (hahhaha, big words)I was so furious when I found out about this. It starts to spread stupid rumours about me and hubby as well. Yes, hubby also its the victim here. I keep wondering what good will it get from this stupid acts. Yes, the main factor will be jealousy. I admit that but it is its fault that people like/love me better than 'it'. I don't play evil game, okay? Like what you're doing now. It just that 'it' does not know how to behave and this make people dislikes or even hates her. Maybe it seems to 'it' that I got everything compared to her dull, miserable life. Again, not my fault okay!!I really hopes that 'it' would stop playing this stupid games as people nowadays know how to think. They don't simply believe any words you say. I'm well prepared now. Don't mess with me and my family, especially my hubby and my little angel, Eya. You don't know who you are dealing with. HAHAHAHA.....

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter