My New Addiction

Eya's has changed her diaper brand quite a few times. During my pregnancy, I bought a few brand just to try them out. Some of the brands that I bought and my reviews of them are:

  • Mamy Poko: too costly
  • Pampers: clump easily
  • Drypers: leaking
  • Huggies Dry Comfort: clump
  • Pureen: Best used for the 1st 6 months
  • Huggies: Brand that I used until now
As I surf the net everyday, I always searching for baby's product when one day, I found out about a website that sell cloth diaper.

What is cloth diaper?

It work just like disposable diaper but you don't dispose it. Instead, you wash it and use it again. The downside of using CD is the first investment is quite high. Average price for a CD is around RM60. Just imagine if you have to buy 3 or even 5 of it. The cost may seem quite high compared to buying disposable. But in the long run, it is cheaper and more economical to use CD. It is cheaper if you use it quite early compared to me who discovered it after Eya is almost 2 years old.

Unlike disposable, you have to wash it, which may seem a lot of work to some mommies. Using dispo, you only throw it.

I have quite a stash now. I got 11 CD, with various brands and inserts to go with the CD. I have one size diaper, L-sized for my pocket diaper, All-in-One or fitted diapers. Currently, I have Drybees, Wahmies, Kissaluv , Happy Heiny's and Bumwear. Mom prefer to use the pocket diaper on Eya compared to fitted diaper. Which one I like the most? It have to be the Drybees as it got various color and patterns to choose from.

As Eya is almost 2 yrs old, I may stop buying it as Eya going to be potty-trained soon. Unlike mommies who have babies, then, you may need to buy more than me. Actually, I do want to buy more but mom prevent me from buying it. She said the stash that I got now is more than enough.

For nursery, I still supply them with Huggies Dry as it will be a lot of work for them. My last purchase of Huggies is 3 months ago. Now, I've no longer have to wait for Huggies pomotion.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter