A harness for her...

I once said to myself, if I have a baby, I would wear her with a harness everytime we go out. Before this, I never see any baby strap with a harness but now, I think it is normal to see baby in them.

Once Eya has mastered the art of walking, it is time to buy her a harness. I saw one in Mothercare and it cost RM49. As I like to have a few choices, I went to a few local baby stores and they didn't sell it. Maybe there are no demands for this kind of stuff.

Then, I ask hubby to bring me to Desapark City to find for a harness. Luckily the Chubby Chubby store stock a few harness. The Chicco was a bit short and kind of dragging the baby when she walk. The Gold Bug harness is the one with a animal bagpack but as Eya doesn't like anything on her back, I couldn't buy her that one. Lastly, the one that we chose are a brand from Taiwan, Farlin, which is quite ok for us. The wrist strap for the holder is quite long, so the baby can walk a little far without being dragged by the holder.

I know some parent hate to see baby in harness but looking at our condition today, its better safe than sorry. Even my MIL reminded us to get a harness for Eya once she can walk. Some said its look like you dragging your baby like dog but that not the case. Just imagine if your child is lost in a mall or stranger take your child, if she is strap, she will surely be with you.

I tested the strap on her last night and she felt okay with it.

I also fell in love with the new Croc sandal in the store but as Eya already got 1 Croc, I think the 2nd pair will be bought when she need a bigger size.

1 comments:

N April 3, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

muahahha..
pegi ipoh smue org pandang pelik
je dobot pakai harness tuh

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter