Attack of the AL's clan...


I've learned to eat sandwich during my study. Why? Because I couldn't find any nasi campur gerai or nasi bungkus at that area.

So, once here, I continue my love for sandwich. Not the regular 2 slice of bread, egg or jam but real sandwich with beef, chicken or turkey. But for me, I only could eat beef filling.

Which sandwich I like? I love sandwich from Subway, Tony Roma or O'Brien. They have nice sandwiches.

One Friday afternoon, I simply asked my family if they wanted to try eating sandwiches for dinner. As my family is food lovers, they agreed.

So, all of us went to Subway @ KJ and had sandwich for our dinner. The guys ordered 1-foot long but for the girls, we only ate the 6'.

Adib and Yop also followed us and that were their first time eating at Subway.

After the dinner, my baby who like to make new friends, who had just learn to walk, went to a table of a family with 3 boys. All of us were shocked to see Eya was so brave and went straight to the table. Even the boy's mom were laughing and shocked to see Eya coming to their table.



I really have to keep a close eye on her as she is walking full-time now.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter