Hubby met someone from TA

I accompanied hubby to met someone from TA. I didn't really went with him, I just drop him at the bus stop and went to park the car. Hubby earlier asked me to park somewhere but as I was not familiar with the place, parked at the first parking lot that I saw.

Once I went in the parking lot, the space seemed so small. As usual, the first 3 levels were reserved for the tenants so I went straight to the last level. What I saw was something I never see before. At this time, I was so scared. Can I park here? Is this really the parking lot?

At the end, I just park the car and went up to the lobby. The building was really old, so no wonder the parking lot looked like that.


As for hubby, the meeting went well.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter