My baby first steps...

I've been worrying and wondering when my lil angel will start walking. The paed told me that she has to walk before 20 months and as by now, she is already 17 months, I was so worried.

Then, suddenly, yesterday when I was taking a short nap at home, all my family members started screaming. I woke up from bed and saw she was walking. Not too many steps but she was really walking.

After that, she kept standing up and trying to walk. I was so happy that I really don't know how to describe in it words. I am so proud of her.

My daughter first steps was on Tuesday, around 7 p.m.. when she is 17 months and 1 week old.

The only problem is, she is so 'kelam-kabut'. It seemed that she is not trying to walk but running. Because of this, she kept falling but she is one tough cookie. She would stand up and try again.

For me, it is more like a milestones, achievement for me rather than her.

And for along, your record at 18 months cannot be broken. You are still the proud holder of that record. Let's see if Zara/Shahir can beat your record.

1 comments:

N March 6, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

the most best thing is..
eya jalan tros kat acu dia dulu yay! haha!

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter