Our Treasure...


Me and hubby are avid movie lovers. Now, with Eya, we rarely go to cinema as it will be unfair to her. We simply cannot leave her while ourselves enjoying movie or shopping. Every where we go, we need to bring her. Even if I go to a work retreat or anything, I still need to bring her and when there's Eya, hubby must be there too.


The solution of not having the chance of watching movie in cinema, is too buy dvds. For some Malay movies, I prefer to buy it at Speedy. I don't simply watch any Malay movies. The movie that I love is Chief Kodok's or Y.A. movies. And now, I also like Mamat Khalid's movies.These people are so creative. Almost every new movie that they produce, the storyline is some what different from the typical Malay movies. You cannot predict what happen in the end.

So, for other movies especially English movies, I have to buy it from my dealer. Where is it? I really cannot reveal the place here as the spot is quite popular with the so-called police. Why I buy my stocks there? For the money I spent, I would got A-class movie, not cinema copy, not movie without voices, clear movies and worth the money.

Although, I do buy my DVDs using this method but for some movies, I would only watch it in cinema. Blockbuster movies or movies with Will Smith in it, I would watch it on the big screen. I have to support my boyfriend.

We buy our DVDs almost every week, 5-6 movies per visit. Due to our interest and passion of watching movies, now we got our own collection. Me and my brother.

DVDs that we purchased are the one in the plastic cover. So, my brother, being passionate about the collection, went to buy the black box. We transferred all the DVDs into the box. Now, we have almost 200 DVDs. I simply didn't want to count how many have we spent on the DVDs alone.

As the DVDs no longer can be kept in a box, Abo decided to buy DVD rack. For this, we went to IKEA to buy it. As IKEA do have special-made DVD rack, which by the way was very cheap, we bought 4 of it. Each rack can accommodate 100 DVDS, which means to fill it up, we have another 200 DVDs to purchase in the future. Abo, Adib and Betis helped to assemble the rack.



Abo and Nini also had downloaded several tv series and burned it. So, now we have quite a good collection of tv series and DVDs.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter