Where are you, precious time???

My office is somehow divided into a few classes/categories. For me, I can call it

  • The toppie (which can be divided into a few sub-class)
  • The Pahat
  • The MIA
  • The gen-y
The toppie: I really idolize several of them. They are the true leaders and there is also some people who are leaders but don't know how to lead

The Pahat: These category is the set of people who are too busy with themselves. Anything they do, is for themselves not anybody else

The MIA: A set of people who is working in my office but nowhere to be seen. Sometimes, I wonder do they really work here???

The gen-y: Young execs who is in every committee, every event, almost anything my office does. But this doesn't mean that they are hungry or power-obsessed. It just that they are the only one available, not selfish, sacrificing for the office, and for me, they are the best employee someone could hired. You guys rocks!!!

I wouldn't say in which category I belong but it is really tired and stressful to be in that category.

In the earlier days, I could come to work, prepare my work stuff and really concentrate on my work. Now, it seems that I have a few extra sets of hand.

Every morning, after I clock-in, I would have my breakfast, and after that, its all work. I'm not saying that I am really a good, dedicated, hardworking staff but really its all work. Now, I even need to bring my work home and its really not me. I'm the type of people that work only during office time and once I reach home, its all hubby and Eya for me. (especially after I got Eya)

And in Malaysia, the working culture is very stressful. Back in UK, the people there only work until 5. How do I know this? Because I once worked in a UK office and 5 sharp, everybody will leave the office. They said that they are only paid until 5. After 5 and weekends, everything is dedicated for family time. And still, they are doing well in their job.

Hubby who once worked for a private company, had to resign because of the stress. I was pregnant at that time, and we leave in M****n. Hubby had to clock-out sharp at 5.30 as he was travelling using monorel and STAR. You can imagine how crowded these transport at peak time. He would arrived here around 7 and arrived home around 8 p.m.

He said the other staffs would stay late up until 10 and he felt ashamed of leaving the office early. But in my opinion, if you are a great worker, you will knows how to divide your time and still do your work great, without having to sacrifice more time. And if you are exec, doing work with extra time, you would not get more pay, so better do your work during office hour.

Now, I don't even have time for my main work and its really affecting me. I'm used to finish all my main work in time and now, some of it are postponed because of other work.

Its not good for me to be too stressful as it gonna effect my health and its already showing. I think my period got haywired because of the stress and its so sad as I got Eya after a few month of non-stress. Lambatlah Eya nak dapat adik camni...

Luckily, all my team-mates, leaders, committee members are great. It really helps when you have good, motivating, can-rely-on, helpful team members. Really owe it to you guys...

Note: This is another note of a stressful-hard day. No offense to anybody, dead or alive.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter