Nasi Beriani @ Syed, KJ

I am in the process of replacing all the fasting days (30 days) before the next ramadhan comes. Thanks to my little angel as she chose to see the world exactly on the 1st day of Ramadhan.For this week fast, I decided to have nasi beriani as my main dish for breaking the fast. I suddenly really, really want to eat it as the last time I ate it was during my confinement period (only the rice and chicken). I told hubby and we decided to have it at Rest. Syed, Kelana Jaya. Mom and hubby ate Nasi Beriani Bukhara and I, nasi beriani ayam. At first, the waiter got the order wrong. Luckily, I corrected it before he prepared the nasi beriani. Why I don't want to eat nasi beriani bukhara?? I don't know the answer to it as I am really picky and choosy when it comes to food. Just ask hubby, mom, friends or family about this weird habit of mine.And when we wanted to pay, I noticed that the waiter has calculated the amount wrongly. He wrote '2 nasi beriani ayam'. Hubby went to the cashier and asked why the extra order. The cashier, an indon woman knew nothing and asked the waiter. He came and said to us in his tamil+malay that we ordered 2. Hubby was so furious and said that we only ordered and ate 1.At the end, we paid for the correct amount.BTW, today I suddenly became curious. Why the sudden urge to eat nasi beriani?

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter