Mukhsin

I watched Mukhsin and I thought I love Sepet and Gubra more. Its not that Mukhsin was not that good. I assured you it was really nice, compared to some other Malay movies. BTW, I've never spent my money on simply any Malay movies. I really loves Mak Yam (Adibah Noor) and the little girl who like to tease Orked in the bus stop ad. She acted so well that sometimes I think she was better than Aryana. Orked and Mukhsin acting was great too but for me, I really loves that girl acting.The story was just like a reflection of a normal Malay childhood, especially the ones who lives in 'kampung'. I don't think urban kids did any of the things Orked and Mukhsin do likes climbing up tree, riding bicycle around the kampung and playing galah panjang. Yaa, some of us did do it but not all.I really loves the part when Mukhsin cried as he was leaving the kampung. It so heart-wrenching that I could feel like I'm crying inside. The boy, Syafie did a superb acting as it really touched the hearts of people watching that scene.I knew that a lot of people claiming they are the pure Malay who going to say this movie is crap. No couples (husband and wife only!) show affection in public. I don't think hugging your spouse or show how much you love him is wrong. What's wrong with you guys?? This 'people' claimed they know everything about Malay society. Hello, what is Malay?? Do you know?? For me, this 'people' know nothing. I really loves the way Yasmin potrayed the married couple, Mak Inom and Pak Atan in this movie. They are so great. I simply love their relationship.For me, Mukhsin is a great movie. It shows the reality of a boy and a girl childhood. Not some movies that feel like Bollywood movies.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter