Eya is going to uni...

The moment for Eya to go to the nursery is getting near every single day. I don't know whether I am prepared for this milestones. Eya is well-cared by my mom, her Ateh and Acu, which for me is the best care she can get. Its not that I don't believe the caretakers but knowing Eya, she likes attention and has quite an attitude for a baby her age. Although, I had expressed my concern regarding this matter in my previous blog, I still feel the fear and concern of her going to nursery. I knew this is foolish as a lot of parents send their children to nurseries. And for me, I know the nursery its the best she can get.BTW,I had bought all the things listed in the list given by the nursery s/visor. These includes the toiletries, clothing, pillow and cereal+milk. The one thing I fear the most is she could not sleep there as she sleep in 'buaian' for this past few months, and being lullabied by her opah. I really hope that her caretaker know the way to make her sleep on the mattress.Deep in my heart, I really hope she can adjust herself in the nursery. And knowing that I'm near to her, I'm so grateful to be working here.p/s: The title Eya is going to Uni is coined by my mom as eya's nursery is in one of the local university...

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter