300...its the best movie eva'

Hubby and me has planned to watch movie for some times. The last movie I watched was so long ago that I couldn't remember anymore and it was when I was 2 months pregnant with Eya. During my pregnancy, I was sleepy all the time, tired and went to bed at 10 every night. The thought of sitting for 2 hours straight was something I tried to escape.There was no exciting movie for us to go and watch until hubby recommended '300'. He saw the trailer on a notebook at SenQ, Plaza Damas when we accompanied mom buying her new oven. Then, he watched t.m.o and he said he was so impressed with the movie. They acted almost everything on green screen.We went to watch the midnight show at GSC OU. I also had the chance to see Sarimah from a close distance. If I had the nerve, I would hug her but I'm not that brave.The 300 movie was awesome. The picture was something like Sin City movie, yes, I agree with that. However, the movie was nothing near to Sin City. It was marvelous, great, the best movie ever, and the list go on and on....The movie was a full action-packed movie, not Die Hard or Rambo style. It told the story of how Spartan, led by King Leonidas defeated the Xerxes, the Persian King-God with only 300 armies. Only the selected armies that during childhood succesfully survive the Agoge test. I just couldn't imagine how 300 armies can defeat a nation with millions or even billions of army. The strategies that they used was so unthinkable and they could have won if only the ugly-stupid-never see woman-greedy Ephialtes never betray them. The movie also contain some element from LOTR, such as the rhino-beast, the elephants and the Immortals face.I don't know how to explain it into words but for me, it was a great movie. Although it was based on a comic (someone told me), it doesn't look or feel anything like comic. GO AND WATCH IT....Like Nini (it was the 300 Spartan actually..) said, A-U! A-U! A-U!

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter