Alhamdulillah

I felt so grateful that Eya is well now. This is the chronology of Eya being sick for the 1st time:
  • 4/04: Eya had a mild fever. Her temperature was moderate high. I took a 1/2 day leave to bring her home
  • 5/04: The fever was high. Went to nearby clinic to get her medicine. I also had a fever.
  • 6/04: The fever was not that high. By this time, she is quite playful. I m.c. for the 2nd day, mild fever as well.
  • 7/04: She was fine the whole day. Went to OU to buy her toy.
  • 8/04: She was ok in the day. By 11 p.m., her temperature rose and she started vomiting. Didn't sleep that much and very cranky.
  • 9/04: Brought her to Assunta. Paed said she had a 'viral fever'. Told me to keep a watch on her and if the fever not subsided in 2 days, she need to take a blood test.
  • 10/04: The fever was moderate. She was cranky the whole day.
  • 11-12/04: Fever came on and off.
  • 13/04: Took her to Assunta again. Paed said that she has a light measles and because the rashes had came out, she will be better in a few days.
Eya has become very clingy and is so attached to me. She can only be hold by me or sometimes my mom. She changed quite a lot after the fever. She is afraid of people and I really don't like it.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter