Eya is not well


On Wednesday last week, Eya was sent only for 1/2 day to nursery as she was not feeling well. When I dropped her at the nursery, she seemed tired and her body was hot. After I finished invigilating, I called the nursery and they said her body was quite hot.Masyu drove me to the nursery and I picked her up. I called hubby and asked him to come and pick us up.The fever subsided after I gave her some medicine. Then, tomorrow, the fever came again and was okay after I gave her the medicine. She was fine for two days and suddenly on Sunday night, the fever came again and this time it was bad.She kept vomiting and could not sleep. However, I thought its better for her to vomit as all the phlegm can be out of her system. Then, I decided to bring her to the paed as the medicine wouldn't work on her.By the weekend, everybody in the house had fever except for mom. I was on m.c. for 2 days and until now, is still coughing badly. At the paed, she said she had a moderate fever of 38.1 and it was a normal fever. In case, after two days, she still has the fever, she has to get a blood test.Eya now is thinner and looked tired. She don't want to eat much and she drink less milk. I really couldn't stand to see her like that. ( I really prayed that her sickness will be transferred to me)Yesterday, she had the fever again and after mom gave her the medicine, she was okay. If tonight, she still has the fever, tomorrow I will bring her for the blood test.p/s: The pic was before Eya was sick...

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter