Change/Loss/Shock

I just read my sis's blog and it had triggered me to write what she had wrote earlier...

My family is quite small, it consist of mom, siblings and me and cu's family. all together is about 13 people. yes, just 13 people in my big family. since we were young, we always traveled together and I still remember the camping trip in PD. Really miss that moments.

Recently, he had become a successful businesspeople and really don't have any more time for family get-together. As said by my sis, no sleptover, going for vacation together or just eating together at a mamak's stall. I feel happy and proud that he had succeed in his business and I never thought that someone could change that much. I really want my 'old' cu, who is always there for the family.

He is the one that persuaded me to book a bungalow at Langkawi as we don't have any family vacation for the past few years. I booked it and managed to secure a booking next month. I was so happy when I knew that I get the booking and announced it to everyone.

Suddenly, my mom said that cu cannot go as maksu don't have any leave. I was devastated when I knew this and mom asked me to call cu himself. Cu said maksu will try to change her leave and hopefully they can go. By this time, I had a bad feeling that they just don't want to go.

Then, my mom called my other uncle and he said that he wouldn't go as cu didn't go. This is another issue that I had with cu. This other uncle depends a lot on cu. Even, his monthly grocery will be paid by cu but he is just the step-brother and he is 33 years old with a son. And, every little things in his house was bought by cu. Someone might said ok, what...that is his brother. Yes, but when mom and cu were small, atuk was a little biased and never bought anything for them. As for this other uncle, atuk bought him a car, a motorcycle and everything a person could need at that time.

Mom was very suspicious at this time coz cu told her they are still waiting to know whether maksu got the leave or not. Now, cu told this uncle that he cannot go. And after that, he called to inform us that he had to go to Bandung for some works. See, its too fishy for me....

And to make matters worse, he is going to Kijal for a retreat with his employees and mom and sis. He never offer us to go there with him. Its not that I really want to go but the gesture of inviting us will be nice.

Abg Aan, his employee is supposed to drive them there but at the last minute, he couldn't go. Then, he asked Abo to be the replacement driver but Abo got a test and also couldn't go. Last night, he asked hubby and me to go. Please lah, you think we are so desperate to go there. We don't like being the last resort. If only he offered us before, we will surely drive his employees there.

And for the Langkawi vacation, mom told him that I was a little bit offended and guess what he said. Takpelah, nanti *** bagi duit kat Jaja pasal takleh gi. (Nevermind, I'll offer Jaja some money for not being able to go there) Eventhough, I'm the 'mata duitan' person, I still prefer my family over some money. I was DAMN OFFENDED by his statement.

And as Nana is working with him now, Nana also cannot go with us. He knew this plan had been planned since last year and for Nana, she has been waiting to go and work with him since I don't know when. When we had a nice plan, he came and ruined it for us. Its okay that he don't want to go but please don't take Nana from this vacation.

I really miss my dear old cu. Never thought that wealth can change a person like this. In drama yes, but I never know that it can happen to my own dear family.

Going to miss you there.....

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter