Eya's 1st Day at uni...

The day when I sent Eya to the nursery. I woke up really early and prepared her milk and put her things, which were prepared earlier in the car. Deep inside me, I felt like crying but I knew this was the best for her and me.Eya who always wakes up at this time for her milk, woke up and smiled to me. It seemed she knows that she going to the nursery. I picked her up and went into the car.Throughout the journey to Bangi, she slept all the way and I kept looking at her. I really hoped that she can adjust herself to the new surroundings. I gave her to one of the caretakers and went back to my office.Just before noon, my mom called and asked me to check on her. I refused as this may jeopardize her adjustment to the nursery. I kept staring at my watch and hopes that times will fly quickly.At 5.25 pm, I went down and saw hubby and Eya is waiting for me. I didn't know why but I felt like I missed her a lot and quickly went to the car and took her. In the car, she seemed so happy and kept babbling and babbling. Maybe she wanted to tell me how her life went that day. The caretakers left me a note saying," Pn, baby Aleeya hari ni tiada masalah. Esok, bawa plastik bag untuk baju kotor dia.""Eya, you are such a good girl"

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter