Eya's New Buddy

I bought Eya's a new toy at Toys 'r' us who is now having a 20% sale. I received the e-newsletter on Friday and looking at the sale, I decided to buy the elephant, which Eya has set her eyes on. During one of our grocery shopping at Carrefour, Eya had suddenly grabbed the elephant and she seemed to like it a lot. The price was a lil bit pricey and thinking that Eya has Dino, maybe the elephant was an unnecessary purchase.Because of the sale, me and hubby decided to go to OU to look for the elephant. Mom, Nana and Nini went to watch 'Jangan Pandang Belakang' while the rest of us went to Toys 'r' us. Unfortunately, the 20% discount was only given to the 2nd item. I was quite frustrated and went to look for other toys. I chose 'My First Book' and the elephant and tried to compare, which one would be the best for Eya. Then, I realized that Eya is the one who going to play with it, so I asked Eya to make her choice. She picked the elephant instead of the book.And at the payment counter, I was surprised to know that the elephant is discounted for 20%. Eya still prefer Dino but she now can play with Ele as well. BTW, I chose to name the elephant Ele.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter