Armi's Wedding...Congrats to you!!!

My family and I went to Alie's brother wedding last Sunday, which was so near to my home. How do I know Armi?? My BFF (in SMP) ex-bf was Armi's best friend so I did know who Armi is. Later, he became A***** (my friend) boyfriend for a year I think. They met during tuition in form 3. Armi dumped her without any reason (from what she told me) when he entered MCKK BUT in a good way I supposed. (BTW, Armi is a nice guy, I think I know the reason why he dumped her)Only later did I know that his brother is one of Abo's gang. My family was the only family in TBM that was invited to the wedding. The reason was my mom knew his mom, Abo is his brother's best friend and Alie crashed at my place during his visit to UK.A and her mom was so frustrated and devastated when they found out that even I got an invitation to Armi's wedding. The most stupid dialogue that I heard from both of them during the weekend was:




A: Pelamin Anganku Musnah. Dulu kitorang ada rancang nak buat pelamin warna krim masa nak kawin


A's Mom: Agaknya dia jemput Kak I**** pasal sama-sama balu kot... (what the heck!!)




Such a low mentality. For me, any relationship (if it was real) in highschool is 'CINTA MONYET' or some can be considered 'CINTA UNGKA'. The funny thing was A is now engaged to somebody (her choice) and going to be married this August. For godsake, please, why you must remember your ex if you was dumped without a reason, AND, you are engaged now. From her statements, it just showed that she had no love for her fiance.Logically thinking, if you are really truly, madly, deeply in love with your soon-to-be hubby, why u need to uttered such stupid statements. You just ignore the wedding and forget about it.I really am happy for Armi to find such a lovely and nice wife. You had made the right choice, man...

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter