Not feeling well...

Aleya is not feeling well for this past few days. We only gave her previous fever meds, which once she took it, she will be fine and the next day, not well again. Thankfully, she was okay last night but I think she was not that well since she was a little bit cranky and went to sleep at 8 pm.

She also cannot take the antibiotic too much as she will got rashes at her bottom. Doc said that some antibiotic will change the skin pH and as for Eya, as her skin is quite sensitive, she will easily got the rashes. Now, I know why.

As for me, I got the mouth ulcer which felt like I had a bad case of toothache. I could not eat or even speak properly. It was so bad that I had to cancel my Monday class (no one will understand me). At first, I thought it was toothache but I never had any problem with my tooth. I googled on the ulcer topic and found out that I got the worst case of it, which cause the swelling of my gum and made I felt like I was having a toothache. The doc gave me painkiller, 2 kind of antibiotics and a lotion. After 2 days, now I can eat normally again. I had to eat porridge and only soft food because I cannot open my mouth like usual.

After me and Eya, now hubby got a fever. He was not feeling well yesterday as he was too tired driving his boss around. Just now, he called me from his office and said that he got a fever. Luckily, tomorrow is a public holiday. As hubby is sick, I have to spend my free time watching dvd again. Not too worry, I got 2 more Nip/Tuck dvd to watch.

2 comments:

nadzunix January 10, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

lor...sampainya hati ... blog kita xde pun kat tepi tuh ...

arale January 10, 2008 at 10:12 PM  

nanti ler...tak suma blog masuk lg...server down ler ari tu kat opis...

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter