Chef Aleya...


Eya like to pretend she was cooking and she would feed her ayah-de and opah with all her cookings. She would use the little containers or plastics that she found and use it for her cookings.

She was so good playing as a chef so I decided to buy her a cooking utensil. At first, I found the cooking set but it was only suitable for 3 years and above. So, maybe I had to wait a little longer before I could buy her the cooking set.

Then, when we were strolling at The Curve, I went to look around in the ELC. I knew ELC back in UK, when Nor had its catalogue at her home. Back then, I would browsed through the catalogue and hoping that I would have my own children so I can buy the stuff in there for them. ELC have a range of Lets Pretend, where they have all the adult stuff like cleaning accessories, kitchen set and even tools kit. I once bought hubby's niece a Tefal Kitchen which here, would cost a lot. I also bought her a washing machine and a microwave.

So, I found this nice kitchen accessories but the price was a bit costly. Then, mom and nana wanted to share in buying the toys for her. The toys is not suitable for her age but when I checked, there was none small items that she could swallow. So, it was safe for her.

I bought the set for her and it was not a hasty purchase as she knew how to play with it. Everyday, she would take all the utensil from the box and play with it. She cook something and then, feed all of us with her own cooking.

For my girls, it would be kitchen utensil. For my boys, it will be tool kit (hubby loves the black & decker tool kit). Absolutely, no Barbie for my girls.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter