I don't want to go to school...

I started sending eya to nursery when she was 7 months old. Until now, she still goes to the nursery but only three times a week. My mom wanted the extra 4 days in the week for Eya to stay with her.

At first, everytime I handed her to the babysitter, she would cried but now, she is okay. I just hand her to the babysitter, and sometimes she even wave bye-bye to me. She is a playful baby so when she sees all the boys in the nursery, she feels it okay to be there in the nursery.

Last week, like always, I carried her to the car and when I closed the door, she started crying. Real crying. I consoled her and after a few minutes, she slept.

A few days after that, she was awake when I carried her. When my mom asked whether she wanted to go to school or not, she shaked her head and asked my mom to take her. I really need to be strict with her so I just carried her and off went to work.

I don't know why suddenly she didn't want to go to school. Ayah-de said maybe her friends who have already walk tease her and caused her didnt want to go to school. I don't know but for me, she still have to go to nursery.

At such a young age, she want to skip school, which means I have to be strict. Or else, I'm gonna face the same attitude when she start real school.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter