Finally, I got what I wanted...



Last week, hubby was not feeling well, which means Eya and me had to stay home although it was a 4-day holiday. So, this week, I asked hubby to take us somewhere as long it was away from home. At first, we wanted to go somewhere but no shopping mall, as last week I did went to OU. After a few thinking session, the only option that we had was to go to OU as it was the nearest place and hubby didn't want to go to WM.

We just stroll around and decided to bring Eya to Toys 'r' Us but she was not that keen. I thought she would be excited seeing all the big Elmo, Cookie Monster everything but she had no real interest in them. She is really picky and 'cerewet' when it comes to her stuff. Although she has her own toys collection, she only play with some of them. The others will be left unplayed in her playpen.

Then, suddenly Nana called and asked me whether I wanted to buy Arale and Gatsu (the big one). As it was a bit costly, I passed the offer and I had pre-ordered a set of 18 figurines from XL-shop in MV. (It should arrived this month but I called them and the stock haven't arrived yet)

After we got bored, I decided to go back home. BTW, Nana and Nini went for a shopping trip at MV. They did a few shopping and I had a look at the things Nini bought. We had a few chats and when I was going out of nini's room, I noticed Arale and Gatsu at top of her wardrobe. Yes, the big Arale and Gatsu.

I was so shocked and happy. I don't know how to describe my happiness but yes, I was so happy.I don't have any valid reason why I love this thing so much but again, I don't need a reason for my addiction to Arale. (You can ask any anime lovers about their addiction). Both of them are secure on a cabinet inside my bedroom. At first, I thought of putting them in my office but abo told me someone may break into my room just to steal them so I need to put them somewhere safe.

To Nana, Nini and Abo, I was so happy and thank you so much for both of them.

1 comments:

N January 21, 2008 at 1:42 AM  

ahah. welkem2. pasneh its ur turn to treat me plak. huahuaha

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter