I'm so confused....

I'm so confused right now. I don't know whether I'm pregnant or I'm having any kind of sickness. My period was normal until 2 months ago. My period lifecycle is quite long but I do get my period every month, normally.

So, when last month, I didn't get my period, the first thought came to my mind is "Am I pregnant?". I didnt have any planning as I got Eya, 4 years after I was married. I did my own pregnancy test twice and it was negative. I took the second test with my family doctor and she advised me to go and see a gynae.

The gynae did all the regular checks and found nothing wrong with me. So, he gave me some pills to get the period out. I asked around and decided not to take the pills.

Later, I went to see a 'bidan' for normal massage. When she massaged that one area, she said that I was having a pregnancy sign. She wouldn't dare to massage and asked me to wait for 2 months, If after 2 months, still no sign of real pregnancy, then I can proceed with the massage.

She even said that there are some cases like mine, which in the earlier months, they could not feel the fetus and it only show after 3-4 months. Maybe the fetus like to play hide-n-seek. So, to be safe, I decided not to take any kind of pills and not to proceed with the massage. Just wait and see. However, earlier, I did have all the pregnancy symptoms which made me to take all the pregnancy test. But, it could be just the hormone doing all these symptoms so again I have to wait.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter