This is Arale...


I was introduced to Dr Slump by my brother and an old friend of mine. Since then, I was so crazy about it. If any of you notice, my nickname was always arale or aralegatsu (if arale was not taken).

The comic series has 18 books and I have bought every single one of it. The books is safely stored at my brother's room. To collect every single book was not an easy task. The book was released by Comic House not on a normal basis like magazines or local comics. I had to be extra alert everytime I went to a mamak bookstore, in case, the latest one is released. After a few years of hard work, and search to 2nd hand comic bookstore, I managed to complete the collection.

I laughed and enjoyed reading the comics. Even, hubby was surprised to see how happy I am by reading the book. The content and plot of the books is so silly that some of you might repulsed by the content.

The main character is Arale although the comic name is Dr Slump. She is created by Dr Slump. Created?? She is not a human being, she is a robot, a cute robot by the way. The moment I read the book, I fell in love with the character.

However, the merchandise are so hard to find. We (me and nini) managed to locate one in OU. Nini was so kind to buy me one as a present. Yes, I really love it. I even put it on my office table, in front of me.

I really love it. Thanks Nini and Abo. Its the greatest gift ever.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter