Cranky Ms Eya

Yesterday was Eya's nursery open house. I ordered some sardines rolls for the potluck.

Me and hubby went to the open house somewhere at 10.30 a.m. There were a few parents who were already there. The menu was great although it was a small event. I loved the 'mee goreng'. There were also nasi impit, rendang ayam, lodeh and even sambal goreng jawa.

The bigger children waited for their parents at the stairs wearing their baju raya. Hubby kept asking where was her daughter. I told him maybe only the children who can walk were allowed to be with their parents or maybe Eya was sleeping. We imagined it will be great if Eya could walk and come to meet us. But knowing Eya, I wouldn't risk it to meet her as she will be attached to me and would start screaming if I left her.

We left the event around 11 a.m. as hubby had a site meeting.

Later that night, Eya slept as usual but she was extremely hungry. My mom fed her rice with cooked vege and she loved it. Then, she drank her milk twice. My mom said it is best to start feeding babies early with green vege. Thats why all my siblings really loves vege. And, she tried to teach Eya too.

She seemed couldn't sleep that night. She kept tossing the whole night. At first, we thought it was because of the mosquitoes bite but even after we applied some Yu Yee oil, she still was not calm. I felt her tummy and I thought she was 'kembong perut'. When Eya was little, she rarely got 'kembong perot'. One is because she was bf, 2nd, we applied her Yu Yee oil and 3rd because, we gave her gripe water. We applied some oil and gave her gripe water to drink. She still feeling cranky but better than before. I brought her to my room and try to put her to sleep. When she saw her ayah, her mood lift up and started to talk with him. I knew she was sleepy but knowing her, she will try to play until she asleep.

It took me until 1 a.m. to put her to sleep and I missed my sahur because of too tired.

Why tired? Exams. I really hated invigilating exams. Sitting and walking around for 3 hours, doing nothing and at the end to collect exam papers from student. Yesterday, I almost fell asleep in the exam hall. Yes, it was a 3 hours paper. Today, I'm really hoping it could be a 2 hours or at most 2 1/2 hours paper. Please, I am so bored in the hall. This is my final days of invigilating exam after 3 days straight.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter