Still cranky...

Eya couldn't sleep last night. I can hear her voice but because I'm too tired, I only managed to get out from my room around 5 a.m. I made her milk and put her to sleep. Then, I continue my precious sleep.

When I woke up again, she had already woken up. At the moment she saw me, who was in the way to get my towel, she started screaming. She wanted me to hold her. As I woke up quite late, I was really rushing to prepare for work. I tried passing her to hubby but she didn't want her ayah.

At the end, hubby got to take a bath first and I had to think of a way to give her to my mom. My mom tried to console and persuade her but she still wanted me.

When my mom put her specs on, she then willing to be taken by my mom. I think she thought her opah going to take her for a walk. BTW, she is not that well today. She has blocked nose and a mild fever.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter