Congrats, Felix...


Who is this Felix? He is the winner of the Project Runway Malaysia. He was not the one I expected to win. It was either Hatta or Alex for me..

In last week episode, Hatta design looked so nice on paper but when he translated it to a garment, he failed. His entire collection looked so 'keras' and the workmanship was not that detailed.

As for Alex, she was quite brave to take risk in using body mutilation as her aspiration but she proved that her idea was the best.

And Felix, the winner, for me his idea was the same as what we saw every week on the tv. Short, blossoming dress.

But, I was not a fashion expert to say that Felix was not good. I was simple person when it come to dress. I can go out and wear just t-shirt and jeans. For me, the comfort factor is what counts.

Again, congrats to the three of you.

And for 8TV, when its the second season?

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter