Ketahuan by Matta Band

We have changed our favourite station from Mix.fm to Suria.fm. The change is not because the CEO of Suria.fm is now, Erra's new husband. It was the only station that likes to play raya songs during the weeks before Raya. After every song, they will play Raya songs. Since than, we are hooked up with Suria.fm. (Morning will always be for the Morning Crew, Pietro, Serena and Ika. They're the best)



I always hear this song, either in the morning or afternoon. Just like Juanes (La Camisa Negra) song, when I was pregnant. Eya must know the song by heart now.They will play the song in the morning and afternoon.



This song is so nice to hear and I like the tunes. I didn't know who sing it but I bet it must be an Indonesian group as Malay music is something that is so typical and not that nice.



I really like the song that I decided I must find the lyrics. So, today, I searched for the lyrics and put the clip of the song here so everybody can know which song I'm talking about.





0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter