This blog is created for...


"My Daughter"

I always knew that being online has it own risks and problems but I never know that I was going to be part of the statistics.

This blog was made for my daughter. Initially, I used Yahoo 360 to be Eya's diaries. Her development from the moment she was born until now. I did this so I can keep track of her milestones and for her to view it when she grows up.

Everything written inside this blog is about her and sometimes I also write something about special moment in my life. It was intended to be a personal blog of mine.

I never expect people to come to my blog and accept everyone who discover this blog as my friend. I also go to other peoples blog and usually I am a silent reader. I only post comments on blogs that I familiar with. Even if I post any comments, I ensure the comments is not rude and acceptable for the owner to read.

I hope everyone who wish to give me comments, please do so politely. I accept any comments but don't be too rude or harsh. This blog is never for entries on sensitive issues, politics, anybody else. It is purely for my family life journal. I never force anyone to read my blog. If you find any entry on this blog that might hurt your feelings, I apologize for it. It is never my intention. You also have the choice to leave the blog without reading it.

Again, I want to stress out that the blog is my personal entry, especially for my daughter. I hope everyone out there can consider that fact and be nice inside this blog.

Lastly, thank you for your consideration.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter