Another New Year...

I never make any resolution for any new year. I afraid that if I make one, I will be devastated if I could not achieve it.

2008 had witnessed me doing something was quite a bit extraordinary for me.

I changed my job, quit from one of the big company and moved to a smaller one. Alhamdullilah, I had found my tune in this job. I love doing my job, so I hope it was a correct move.

I purchased my own house. It was an impulse purchase and a major price to pay. Thanks to the job I have now, I have a little extra money to pay for it. InsyaAllah...

I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. Only a few years to go before we reach the 10 year marks. Hubby is my best friend, soulmate and husband. Love you so much...

Eya started walking in 2008, exactly when she was 18 months year old. One of the most awaited milestones..

I moved out from my mom's house and stay sumwhere near my office...just the three of us initially but now my little sis stay with me too...its been almost 6 months now..

My little brother flew to UK to further his study....need to browse e-bay more...

Got a nephew....Shafique Zidane...love you to bits....

A few things that happened that must be forgotten before I step into the new year...

One of my family member disappeared, vanished into thin air...(maybe this can be considered as sumthin good too...)

A few issues with my houses...was so angry with the bank...hope this issue will resolve soon...

Not many issues to be left behind but for 2009, I am so waiting and looking forward for our big family vacation....Bangkok to be exact...still have a few more issues to be dealt with...

2 comments:

Anonymous January 2, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

happy new year! love all ur stories tho' u seldom put up pics..anyway all the best for ur dreams ;)
..hugs n kisses to eya!

arale January 4, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

sorry for not many pics here...my cam is with my brother...need to purchase a new one..still looking for it...

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter