Dinner at Santai

I don't know why but a lot of our favorites restaurant have been eliminated from our list. They used to be fast in service, nice food, good prices, etc but now everything are different.

Now, to eat, I had to go surfing to check for reviews on restaurant. Where would I check for review? It had to be masak-masak.blogspot.com. That was how I find Santai restaurant at TTDI. They are the parent company for D'Santai in Tesco, Mutiara Damansara.

The food here are nice, it looks exactly what you saw on food review website. The service was really quick and the price is quite ok. The portion of the dish was quite generous, not too much accessories like what we usually have in normal tomyam restaurant.


The first thing I would like to try was the Santai ABC. It was totally awesome. I can said that all the food and drinks was marvellous.


The total amount for 5 persons was about RM50++. It was quite cheap for me. So, I think we have a new restaurant to be added to my list.

p/s: The food pics was courtesy of my lil sis. She is a good photographer.

1 comments:

N February 26, 2008 at 5:55 PM  

uih, gegambo kat santai tuh ade di blog orggg...

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter