Total Dissappointment

A year has passed still my salary problem is not solved. The same problem arose when I detected my bonus is less that the expected amount. I thought I got a lower appraisal but after I did the calculation, it seem the HR people had make the same mistakes a year ago.Some people cannot read data from a system. When asked the reason why this problem happen again, they will start blaming other parties. Last time it was this HR, now it was the IT people. Why they cannot accept the fact that they are the guilty one.My hope and dream was ruined when I checked my account. When I saw the amount, I knew something was wrong. It must be something to do with the system or actually the people who are using the system. I called and called, luckily we got a nice lady trying to solve the problem. Really hoping that we can get the balance in the next month salary.p/s: The irony was a year has passed and I already get Eya, but the problem still cannot be settled.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter