Eya's New Habit

Eya turned 3 month last Sunday, 24th Dec. What I noticed from her was when she growing a month older, her attitude will change. For the 3rd month, she like to be fed using bottles. However, it is only when she is going to sleep. For other time, it will still be the natural method.She also start to throw tantrum. When she want something, she must get it by every way possible. If not, she will scream her heart out. I don't know what it will be if she starts talking. It is a possibility that I fight with her. It is so not like me when I was small. Mom thought she follow her grandad attitude ('perengus'). She also like to go for window shopping or just a stroll inside the car (BTW,This is my attitude when I was small). She will sit on my lap and behaving like an adult. Watching outside the window and talking to herself. She also quite a little talker. Like to talk a lot. Now, every member of the house need to spend some time in a day to talk to her. Couldn't wait for the day when she say the word 'mama'.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter