Our hardwork had paid off...

These last few weeks I was very busy finishing up tasks for my research project. Luckily, my team is made up of great people.

Although initially, the task was quite simple, once we reached it final stage, it was quite tough. Me and two of my team mates, had to test our finished articles using the program developed by other team members. The testing was quite tough and I was left feeling stressed for almost 2 weeks. At the end, only one of my 2 'job' was functioning correctly.

Due to the stress I had, I didn't cook for the whole time I'm involved with the project. After work, taking baths and had dinner, I would straight did my task.

It didn't help as I had quite other few tasks that need to be settled as well. Luckily, my moderator was quite understanding and let me finished my other job first.

The highlight of the project was competing in an exhibition. We were among the group that represented our department. All of us did not expect to win as we knew other projects were so much better than ours. We just enter the competition just for the exposure and experience we could obtained.

However, during the dinner night, our leader sms'ed us and told us we had win the 2nd place. It was such a shock and we were really grateful for it.

To my team members, congrats and to all of us, keep up the good work.....

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter