I'm in the guessing phase...

My mind is busy guessing and looking for symptoms. What kind of symptoms?

My last red flag was couple of months back. It was my second time of this thing so I was not sure that I had a bun in the oven. The first time, it was negative as after several weeks, it did come and it was shorter compared to now. I already did a few home test but the test came back negative, so maybe I'm not baking any bun. Seriously, I don't know.

However, I think this time it was a little bit different as I had spotting. It just like when I was confirmed pregnant with Eya. The first time I was pregnant, the line was very faint/blur and the doctor said that the baby was weak. (Now, I know as long it had line, the baby is okay). So, I think I couldn't really rely on those dip stick.

Mom and friends keep asking whether I had the common symptoms but as I don't want to be frustrated, I just ignore the symptoms. I blocked my mind from receiving and confirming the symptoms. And during the first pregnancy, I didn't have any symptoms. I was not having any morning sickness and all the common symptoms. (Thats why I really gain a lot of weight.)

I think I had a few of it but just not to be feeling down, as if I think of it too much, it will let my brain giving all the pregnancy symptoms.

I really need to see a doctor about this. Maybe in a few weeks, I could make an appointment to confirm whether eya will get a bro or a sis. If it positive, I'm grateful. If not, I could try for another one........

***Just to add couple of pics of me, eya and hubby...

2 comments:

Anonymous February 23, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

wallahhh..harap2 ada gudnews ;)

arale February 28, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

no good news for now...takde rezeki lagi..

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter