Shopping at IKEA...

I had spent quite a lot of money for the moving process. It were for the deposit, lorry, and buying new items for the house.

As adik going to spend her Monday night at my home, we need to buy her a decent mattress. I got the bedframe for quite some time but until today, no mattress. So, it was among the important things to buy in our shopping list.

I also had to buy a new, small dining table as our previous one was quite large. We left it at our home and bought a new one from IKEA.

One could not go to IKEA and didn't buy all the small, cheap stuff. Every room, I bought a few stuffs and at the end, resulted in a lot of stuffs to be bought.

From my planned shopping list drafted earlier, the amount sky-rocketed to almost double the price. Luckily, I have some backup money to use. No more major shopping after this.

1 comments:

NS July 6, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

have fun in your new home :)

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter