Food makes me different from you...

I'm quite choosy and picky when it comes to food. My friends always said that I'm weird. For me, I do admit that I'm quite different to other people when it involves food.

I don't like fillings, any kind of fillings especially in local kuih, especially karipap or even tarts or pastries. I will only eat the pastries.

As for ABC, I only have mine served of ice, syrup and milk. I always asked for extra milk as I don't want the extra things. Cendol, it is served only with ice, coconut milk and syrup. No green stuff for me.

I only eat plain cakes. I love butter cakes and plain cheese cakes. I don't eat cakes with creams, nuts or any extra ingredient. I loves only Indulgence from Secret Recipe and Opera from Coffee Bean. Other than that, I don't eat it.

I never eat durian. However, the weird thing is I love tempoyak and can eat bubur durian, but only the kuah not the durian. Maybe because my mom is a perakian and my abah was from KL, so I got a mixed genes.

I only eat certain types of fish. I don't eat fish that is handsome (e.g. keli and haruan). Luckily, I gave birth using normal method, so I don't have to eat haruan. Because I hate the fish, I vow to deliver my future babies normally. I only eat fish from the sea, which are kembung, bawal and tenggiri. These are my favorites. As for non-sea fish, I only can eat talapia merah. Others than that is a serious no-no.

I also eat certain fruits only. I love apple, oranges and rambutan. As for rambutan, my mom and MIL will peel the fruits and keep the peeled ones in fridge for me. At home, hubby will do it for me.

I don't like western food. If I go to Chillis or TGI, I order burger or sandwich. I cannot eat large portion of beef or chicken.

I love rice. Any kind of rice, especially the fried one. Thats why I cannot diet like other people. Rice is something that I need everyday, at least once a day.

I only loves squid. I don't like other kind of seafood. Only squid and some type of fish. If people serve me prawn, I will only eat if hubby around. Because, he will peel the skin off for me. If not, no prawn for me. I also don't like crab as it is a waste. Expensive but little meat.

I loves mamak food. Maybe because abah introduced it to me since I was small. Especially nasi kandar line clear. Really heart for it...

3 comments:

N July 30, 2008 at 7:56 AM  

arhh.. terliur..

em.. ade persamaan r.
hoho.
tak mkn ikan keli, cendol pon nak kosong, kek opera n indulgences [arhhh], nasik, n nasik kandar! adoh lapar tuh!

tp kte tak same gak r nmpknyer, coz waaa, wa amat suka dgn durian dan karipap lor! hahha

arale July 31, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

org suka karipap tp cuma kulitnya je...inti suma buang tepi...

CRAZY BEAUTIFUL88 August 1, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

samelah kak rose x suka durian tapi tempoyak makan

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter