Internet vs. LCD Tv

Yesterday, hubby asked me: "Which item do you like me to buy for the house?? Internet or LCD tv??

If for me, I would take the latter one, as I use Internet from 8 till 6 in the afternoon. Once I get back home, its all tv and family for me.

The cost for a month is similar. Internet you get almost anywhere, as for the TV, it a purchase that you will be really satisfied. You get to watch movies in larger screen and better viewing.

So, I hope you will make the right decision...

1 comments:

intan izani August 4, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

if i have to choose
i choose internet
because we still can watch tv rom the internet
except, the screen is smaller..
;p

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter