Makan Besar @ Klang


My lil sis just got a scholarship for her degree studies and decided to treat the family for a makan besar. As our nucleus family is quite big, the most economical treat will be seafood.

I helped her to find the place and after a few searches on the Internet and suggestion from hubby, we decided to go to Muara Ikan bakar at Klang. As the place was known for its crowd, and we supposed to go a day before the labour day, I asked hubby to book a place.

I went there with Cu and his family, as it took ages if I had to go back home first. The journey to Klang was a terrible one, as the traffic jam started from Federal Highway. We managed to arrive there on time (afraid our booked place would be given to another person).

I ordered all the main item as adik was not that familiar with ordering food. (As usual, the elder sis had to do everything). I ordered 3 portions, as we occupied 3 tables. The usual item for seafood restaurants was ordered. It includes fish (siakap and kerapu), prawns, squid (my fav), tomyam for my maksu and all the side dishes.

The service was quick, as it was a working day and it was not that crowded. We had the longest table that night. A family came in later and asked about their reserved table. They kept staring at our table and making (angry) stupid faces, as if we had took their table.

When I arrived and asked about our reservation, the waitress simply said,"Its Mr Rizal's, right?". Yes, hubby was the only person reserved for that night and that family can simply thought that we stole their table. And another family, came to our table and waited for us to leave the table as we got the longest and comfortable table.

The most surprising thing that night was all of my siblings including my 2 cousins were wearing black t-shirt. It was noticed by my mom. And, we never agree on wearing the same color.


To adik, thanks for the treat. Couldn't wait for the time when you get your first paycheck.....

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter