Hari Raya for me, hubby and Eya.....

The same time last year, I was exactly a month or 30 days in my confinement period. Eya was asleep the whole day as I took some cough medicine. I only can eat nasi and rendang limpa, my favourite dish of all time. So, this time around, I able to eat anything that I want. The sad thing is I had to limit myself from eating too much rendang limpa because of the hypertension that I got.

I seriously think I got it because of the stress at work. I was so busy before the holiday that I actually work from the moment I swipe in until I went home.

Back to my raya story, for this year, I took the tender of preparing cookies and tidy up the house. For my sister, she prepared rendang and all the raya dishes. I was so happy with the arrangement.

The day before the raya, I made hubby a cake and for my family, another cake.

The theme for our family this year was purple. Everybody in the family was totally purple except for myself, whose clothes has a little bit of white and green.

Morning of the raya, the guys went for solat sunat while us the gals prepared the food and get ourselves ready. Eya wore her first baju kurung, the same colour as her ayah's baju melayu.

After the breakfast, we went to Tmn Ibukota to visit abah's grave and later visited a few of relatives's house.

Arrived at home, we took pictures of our family and relaxed. The three of us went back to Taiping at 6 p.m. and arrived at 9 p.m.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter