Does all good things must end???


I was among the Gol and Gincu the series fanatics. I simply love the shows. It is the only Malaysia-made show that I cannot missed.I cannot explain why I really love the series. Maybe its because of the simplicity of the plot, the combination of really good casts, the stories they were trying to tell or maybe it is a teenager story. (I don't think so, most of the issues are not that teenager)I was happy, satisfied with the endings but I really want to know what happen to the b***h a.k.a Ayu. And if you ask me, which character that I hate in the show, it will be Reza. He is so slow, stupid and I don't believe that he is a lawyer-to-be. How come you could be a lawyer when you cannot even defend yourself. This for me is the only flaw of this show. The rest is superb.I'm hoping that there will be a season 3 but seriously, I don't think so. Every character get a happy ending except for a few.Will really miss the show.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter