Eya's milestones of I year old


Eya's development is totally different with all her friends (my friend's baby). Nevertheless, I am still proud of her.

She do not go through the crawling stage. Her method of moving around is using her bum-bum and moves from one place to another a.k.a. ngesot. Some of my aunties said that if the baby ngesot, she will start walking very late. I don't know, I heard a lot of these kind of myths, but I still hoping that Eya will start to walk in 2 or 3 months time.

She has 6 teeth, 4 above and 2 below. Using these 6 teeth, she has develop a hobby of biting people, especially me. She choose the people that she want to bite, not all people are lucky enuff to be her victim.

She likes to eat all kind of food. The food she likes the most will be chicken pieces or plain rice.

BTW, I have a new granddaughter from hubby's side. We went to visit the baby and I tried to hold the baby. Eya was so jealous and angry that she started to scream and pulled my clothes. It so cute to see that Eya is capable of jealousy at such a young age. She also could not watch her acu hug/hold me or her opah.

She likes baby or boys so much. If there are any ads with boys or baby in it, she will stop what she is doing and stared at the ads until it finishes. She just know whether its an ads or a programme. She can differentiate it. Her current boyfriend is the boy in the Enfagrow ads.


Sorry, the ads in here is in Chinese.


0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter